Possessiveness is good or bad?

We saw children s playing with their dolls, they do not like to touching
others with their dolls or playing dolls, even their parents, this is called possessiveness. The same feeling they have after their growth, especially the teens
who having the boy/girl friend!! between the couples too..

According to me possessiveness kills relationship. i realized when i like my
brother's son, he is one year old, i always like to play with him. i am quickly angered while playing somebody try to take him away from me. i reached excited state and i feel like being in the hell.

It is continued in my teen age, i going to be angered when my friend getting closer to someone. but still i realized my blunder.

Now i got that, possessiveness may come out of love, but it can't express your valuable love, rather it makes them uncomfortable and merely it restricts their freedom too:( . Above all Love doesn't mean being possessive, but understanding his/her circle and enjoy the purity of love and togetherness. No one can't find identical two's in every aspects. I found everyone are unique in this world and started accepting people as they are.

i wish you to get rid of these troubles if you are like me :)
i followed these steps!!!

1.Identify why you are feeling possessive
2.Let go of your fear and insecurity
3.Be true to yourself and love yourself
4.Release your desire to hang on
5.Remember that these are just feelings
6.Re-affirm your love

and wish you all happy Love and relationship that lasts forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Be happy Always

Neelamegan M

கருத்துகள்